CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS
DBA/BUSINESS NAME STORE NAME
- THERE IS NO SMOKING OR VAPORIZING OF ANY KIND PERMITTED ON THE COMMON SHARED FLOOR.
- ANY ILLEGAL ACT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM CHAMPS AND POSSIBLE ARREST.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND/OR REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSONS AND/OR BELONGINGS.
- ALL PEOPLE AND THEIR BELONGINGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT THE DISCRETION OF CHAMPS MANAGEMENT.
- NO PRODUCTS CAN BE DISPLAYED OR SOLD OUTSIDE OF CHAMPS EXHIBIT BOOTHS.
CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS COVID-19 GUIDELINES (UPDATED May 20th, 2021)
1. Fully Vaccinated people will not be required to wear a mask. It is suggested that non vaccinated people wear masks but it is not required.
By registering for the show, you state that you are 18 years old or over and you expressly assume all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with any activities or circumstances at the CHAMPS Trade Show including theft, loss, or damage of property, damage or injury to person or persons (including death), or loss of income or future income, whether caused by negligent, intentional or accidental acts, acts of God, or otherwise.
You agree to release CHAMPS and Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, their officers, agents, directors, stock holders, owners, attorneys, insurers, lawyers, assigns, affiliated and subsidiary corporations, and employee(s) from all actions, suits, liens, losses, debts, damages, claims, causes of actions, personal injuries or property damage, including subrogation claims; as well as to forever indemnify, hold harmless, and otherwise defend and/or vouch for (including but not limited to hiring attorneys licensed in the state of Florida and approved by) Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority against any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action arbitration demands and arbitrations, liens and mechanics liens that may result from any activities or circumstances at the CHAMPS TRADE SHOW and/or CHAMPS GLASS GAMES.