CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS
DBA/BUSINESS NAME STORE NAME
- THERE IS NO SMOKING OR VAPORIZING OF ANY KIND PERMITTED ON THE COMMON SHARED FLOOR.
- ANY ILLEGAL ACT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM CHAMPS AND POSSIBLE ARREST.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND/OR REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSONS AND/OR BELONGINGS.
- ALL PEOPLE AND THEIR BELONGINGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT THE DISCRETION OF CHAMPS MANAGEMENT.
- NO PRODUCTS CAN BE DISPLAYED OR SOLD OUTSIDE OF CHAMPS EXHIBIT BOOTHS.
CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS COVID-19 GUIDELINES (UPDATED SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2020)
- Masks checks plus temperature checks will be required and must be passed for each entry into the venue.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times without exception.
- No smoking or vaping anywhere in the hall at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to put their mouth on anything. Any product “used” by way of touching someone’s mouth must be sold or immediately and permanently removed from the show floor.
- Maintain social distance requirements as best as possible of 6 feet.
- Please clean your hands regularly.
By registering for the show, you state that you are 18 years old or over and you expressly assume all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with any activities or circumstances at the CHAMPS Trade Show including theft, loss, or damage of property, damage or injury to person or persons (including death), or loss of income or future income, whether caused by negligent, intentional or accidental acts, acts of God, or otherwise.
You agree to release CHAMPS and Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, their officers, agents, directors, stock holders, owners, attorneys, insurers, lawyers, assigns, affiliated and subsidiary corporations, and employee(s) from all actions, suits, liens, losses, debts, damages, claims, causes of actions, personal injuries or property damage, including subrogation claims; as well as to forever indemnify, hold harmless, and otherwise defend and/or vouch for (including but not limited to hiring attorneys licensed in the state of Florida and approved by) Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority against any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action arbitration demands and arbitrations, liens and mechanics liens that may result from any activities or circumstances at the CHAMPS TRADE SHOW and/or CHAMPS GLASS GAMES.