SHOW RULES & GENERAL ENTRY
- YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO ATTEND OUR EVENTS.
- No children (anyone under 18) are allowed on the trade show floor at any time.
- While there's no charge to attend, 2 Forms of Business ID are required for all attendees
(See Acceptable forms of ID on CHAMPS Buyer page).
- CHAMPS reserves the right to refuse entry to our show to anyone for any reason.
- CHAMPS reserves the right to have anyone removed from the premises of the show at any time, for any reason.
- No rolling suitcases
- Herbal incense
- Chemically treated potpurri
- SPICE, K2
- And any other synthetic or treated blends or similar products
- Bath Salts
- Any & All items labelled "not for human consumption" - For the above mentioned products
- Any & All packaging associated with the sale of the above products (packaging suppliers exempt)
The Following Items Are NOT ALLOWED at The CHAMPS Trade Show.
The contract you signed or will sign is outlined with the exact same not allowed items. There are no exceptions.
If a booth is found not adhering to the above rules, your booth will be closed down immediately
and absolutely no refunds given. CHAMPS employees cannot make any exceptions to this rule.
Jeff Hirschfeld (President)
Any exceptions or changes must be in writing and signed by Jeff Hirschfeld.